[Phoenix] Feature updates crafted for your day-to-day

Figma announcements op figma.com
Do mei 30 12:29:56 CEST 2024

FIGMA NEWSLETTER
MAY 2024

In less than a month, product builders from around the world will gather for our annual conference Config
[http://config.figma.com/?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=intro_inline].. On the stage, design leaders will dig into topics like why craft and quality are keys to product success. While you can measure quality many ways, Figma CPO Yuhki Yamashita suggests a simple metric [https://www.figma.com/blog/stripe-sessions-linear-figma/?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=intro_inline]: “Sometimes it’s just a matter of whether a user loves it.”

With that, we hope you love this month's feature updates—across sharing, prototypes, and performance—that aim to improve your quality of life and add a touch of beauty in your day-to-day. We’ll be sharing more new features at Config, so register now to save your spot.

With that, we hope you love this month's feature updates—across sharing, prototypes, and performance—that aim to improve your quality of life and add a touch of beauty in your day-to-day. We’ll be sharing more new features at Config, so register now
[http://config.figma.com/?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=intro_inline] to save your spot.

-The Figma Team
[https://static.figma.com/uploads/b001e40ca84da6961dfc31446594a9e3dc7f3950]

NEW FEATURES AND UPDATES

SHARING EXPERIENCE UPDATES
Control access to shared content more consistently across teams, projects, and
files with our new share dialog experience (rolling out now to early June).
Learn more →
[https://www.figma.com/release-notes/?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=img]

SET VARIABLE MODE FOR PROTOTYPES
Create an action in your prototypes to change the mode of a current page, like
switching between light and dark modes.
Learn more →
[https://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/15253268379799-Variable-modes-in-prototypes?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=inline_cta]

FASTER FILE LOADING
Noticed multi-page Figma files loading faster? We've made some changes to
decrease load times and memory issues.
Learn more →
[https://www.figma.com/blog/speeding-up-file-load-times-one-page-at-a-time/?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=inline_cta]

PAGE DIVIDERS AND MORE
Turn pages into page dividers to add a layer of organization to your files, then
use shift to select and reorder multiple pages at once.
Learn more →
[https://www.figma.com/release-notes/?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=inline_cta]

FIGMA EVENTS

CREATING COLLABORATION SYSTEMS IN FIGJAM
Join a workshop on outlining your team’s collaboration systems and creating
templates for them on May 30 at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
Register now →
[https://figma.zoom.us/webinar/register/8117164037882/WN_srInC46DRnG2FFhuVQ9JgA?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=inline_cta]

UNIFYING MULTI-PLATFORM DESIGN SYSTEMS
Hear from UI designers at ZEISS on how they design systems across multiple
business lines on June 11  at 10am ET / 4pm CEST.
Register now →
[https://figma.zoom.us/webinar/register/2517138572030/WN_3ihYw_ABRsuBu3LKbl3A5A?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=inline_cta]

-

The Config 2024 agenda is live, grab your spot.
[https://static.figma.com/uploads/8d58b3059f75875ef45bbb5057f4ced21a0ecded]
https://config.figma.com/?utm_source=figma&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=figma_monthly_may2024&utm_content=banner_img

Figma is a design platform for teams who build products together. Born on the
Web, Figma helps the entire product team create, test, and ship better designs,
faster.

Figma
[https://static.figma.com/uploads/a9c9c230c0a9395f5eaa1c4acb6ee89d13782987]
https://figma.com/@figma